Foosball Shots and Offense
Foosball shots overview
One of the most popular position of Foosball game is playing Foosball offense and shooting the ball. Most of the player practice Foosball shots and passing at about 90% instead of practicing Foosball defense. Player practice it because it is quite tough to practice Foosball defense during playing the game by oneself. The only way to transcribe the real shot is practicing the actual game. For this reason, it is quite hard to find prime defensive players. Below are given all Foosball shots overview and link for the details information about all shots for becoming a master of that specific shots.
- Foosball pull shot: Foosball pull shot is very popular offensive tactic in tournament play and amateur. The pull shot is attained with 3 offensive bar in 3 offensive bar rod and taken the shot using the middle offensive man of 3 bar rod. The pull shot is normally taken by pulling the ball towards yourself and then quickly hit the ball into the goal. For knowing details information about the pull shot, read the pull shot article and watch the video. Pull Shot Video
- Foosball pull kick shot: The pull kick shot is a common and easy Foosball shot but this shot is not normally used in tournament play. But this shot can be used for surprising the opponent because this shot is normally known as Foosball passing. This shot is taken by passing the ball from far offensive to the middle offensive man of 3 bar rod and then kicked the ball towards the goal. For knowing details information about the pull kick shot, read the pull kick shot article and watch the video.
- Foosball push shot: Foosball push shot is another easy and popular shot that is used by most of the beginners when they start playing Foosball for the first time. This shot is not needed any skilled ball control this is why this shot is considered the most easier shot of Foosball. This shot is taken by using the middle offensive man of the 3 bar rod and this shot is completed in the opposite direction of the pull shot. The push shot is normally taken by pushing the ball from the starting point and then kicked the ball towards the goal. For knowing details information about the push shot, read the push shot article and watch the video. Push shot Video
- Foosball push kick shot: Foosball push kick shot is totally opposite to the pull kick shot. this shot is simply taken by passing the ball from the 3 bar (that is closest to you) to the middle man of the 3 bar rod and then kick the ball into the goal. You can take the advantage of this shot if you are more skilled in ball handling. Because it will look like you are just passing the back and forth if you are much skilled in ball handling. For knowing details information about the push kick shot, read the push kick shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball snake (rollover) shot: The snake shot is taken by the middle offensive man by pinning the ball between the man and table. You have to kick the ball or take the shot in open hand for pinning the man in a forward position on the top of the ball. Then you need to move the man by pulling or pushing the rod and then spin your wrist up for striking the ball with the same man. And one need to take the shot very quickly. If you take the shot in slow motion then anything can be happened as you can’t imagine and not so effective for you. For knowing details information about the snake shot, read the snake shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball bank shot: When one takes the shot or kicks the ball diagonally against the wall for making the ball jump of the wall and send the ball towards the goal at an angle. The bank shot is taken by the both sides (offense and defense). The bank shot is more effective shot on defense because it is quite harder to detect or guess about the shot while the shot is setting up. For knowing details information about the bank shot, read the bank shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball dead man shot: The dead man shot is normally taken when the opponent is using a specific style of defense and that defensive style is not be able to defend your post then you can shoot the dead man shot in the far corner of the opponent goal. For taking this shot the defensive player need the 2 bar defensive Foosball rod as far as possible into the table. Not all Foosball players are capable of taking or completing this shot because taking the dead man shot needs a lot of practice and good skill for increasing the percentage of scoring a goal. For more details about the dead man shot, check the dead man shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball spray shot: When a shot is taken in a diagonal angle to the goal or wall then the shot is called a spray shot. The ball moves at the same angle till the end as it was hitting. If you take a spray shot in pull shot then the ball will move towards you at the goal at an angle and if you take spray shot in push shot then the ball will move to your opponents end of the table. For more details about the spray shot, check the spray shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball aerial shot: The aerial shot is taken by using the 2 defensive man for lifting the ball and catching it on the back of the 2 bar. For getting position for the aerial shot, the 2 bar man is placed horizontally and move the man to the center of the table. Then the ball is popped in the air towards the opposite goal. For more details about the aerial shot, check the aerial shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball tic-tac shot: The tic-tac shot is normally happen when one lift the ball back and forth between 2 man in the same bar and hit the ball forward to make a goal. Tic-tac shot is a combine pass shot that is used for surprising the opponent by turning into a foosball shot quickly. For more details about the tic-tac shot, check the tic-tac shot article and watch the video. (link)
- Foosball Trick Shots: A trick shots are an addition of various types of foosball shots. This shot is come from an unexpected placement or timing. These are normally informal shots that is used to surprise the defense. Many people think that the trick shots are very complicated shots that can be only used by advanced level players. But in reality, any player can use this foosball trick shots from both the sides who are really good at disguising his original shot with a trick shot. trick shots can be more effective against any foosball player who are less expert in it or don’t have enough time to ready for it.
- Foosball foos shot: A foos shot is normally happen when one blocks the opponent’s pass or shot and hit it back in the opponent’s goal. When you notice that your opponent is going to take a shot that can results a goal then you can try a foos shot. And for taking this shot properly you need to place your men’s toe such a way that won’t allow the ball to pass through under the man. This shot is all about having proper technique and timing. For more details about the foos shot, check the foos shot article and watch the video. (link)
EPIC Human Foosball HD Video